Carolina Tide


Oh how I love John Mark McMillan's song, "Carolina Tide". Not only do I love that song, I love all his songs. He is probably my favorite Christian artist at the moment. I love his lyrical beauty he places on his songs, as well as, the way he can really bring together a wonderful musically filled worship/ concert. Seriously very unique! ANYWAYS enough about his music back to today.





SO I was in the mood to paint, and if anyone who has ever painted knows, it is best to sketch out what you shall be painting in a sketchbook or something. Just a little tid-bit info on me... I've only painted for a semester, never taken drawning classes, but for some reason I really love it. And unfortunately I haven't taken this time to paint SO that is why I want to. ANYWAYS I decided I wanted to paint, and had to come up with a picture. My old roomie told me I should paint to a song, and skimming through my iphone I came across Carolina Tide, and decided HEY why not paint to that. Several moments of sketching to the sketch book I decided what I was going to paint! (I can't tell you what it will be :P ) But I hope it turns out. I've missed painting. It relaxes me, in a way its neat to see how something can come together. I'll probably hate it at first, but as the progress goes on I will find something I love in it and truly turns out looking decent.


Today is filled with sleepiness, cleanness, artistic nitch, wonderful skype date, wonderful/colorful quitetime, and Greek studying :) I hope all of you guys are having a good day! Just thought I'd fill you in on my thoughts! :D k bye!


0 comments:

Post a Comment