Weighing Inspector

tape measure Pictures, Images and Photos

It's official. I need to work out. Why you might ask?

1.) I haven't worked out in a LONG TIME mainly because I haven't worked out in forever.

2.) I need to lose weight because my bridemaids dress is a little tight. (just a little)

3.) I want to lose weight in general!

What I am shooting for is 12 lbs in 4 weeks. (mainly because I want to get to that weight not because I need it lol). Is it possible? I think so. I just need to work out. For some reason I have never been a weight that I've truly been happy with. I'm not fat, and I'm not skinny. SO i need to tighten those knotches, push for this! I can do it!

As for now I will go clean, help my mom out, and then work out! :) Here is my little thoughts of the day :) tahtahfornow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment