The End of the Last Chapter....

(side note I wrote this May 2nd right before I graduated :'(/:) )


To ALL my dearest friends,

Thank you for the experience I have always dreamed of. The past four years have been filled with life, love pain, laughter, anxiousness, peace, contentment, passion, confusion, randomness, and any other word you can think of. YOU fill in the blank _______________. :P I felt like I should thank you for what an impact you all have had on my life the past four years, that will last for a life time. As we all go our separate ways (some staying here, some across the country, some across the world) I pray that we always remember this time we've had together, and cherish the memories. Though I am sad to go (because all of you) I know I have made some amazing friends that I'll have for a life time on. Some of you I've laughed with, some I've cried with, some I've been random with, and some I've been serious with . Thank you. Some of you may not know it but you have helped me through some of the darkest points in my life. You have shared your experiences, thoughts, talents, tears, and hearts with me. And for that I truly feel so lucky, and blessed to have ever gotten to know each of you. Again Thank you! I shall be praying for each of you on the next chapters in your lives and I EXPECT to hear from you! I wish you each the best, I will miss you all, and I truly love each of you from the bottom of my heart. May your journey be fun, may you remember the times we had, and may you go onto glorify the Lord with each gift you have! I can't wait to see what is in store for each of your lives. I apologize in advance if you weren't tagged. (Facebook is lame... end of story). All in all yall are PRETTY MUCH AMAZING! And instead of saying goodbye.... I'll just see you very soon! :) Love you guys!!

With all my love,
♥callie

0 comments:

Post a Comment