Change IS Good.



Yes that is right. Say it with me:


CHANGE is good!


We all change. Through different seasons, different lifestyles, different friends, different relationships, as individuals we change. And in a way it is somewhat freeing.

I guess I have been thinking about it, and hearing about change from a lot of friends these days. Some are afraid of change, and some can't wait to embrace it. Where am I in this spectrum?

That's easy! I can't wait to embrace it! It means something new. Something not comfortable. And something unique and memorable. It presents new challenges, shows me how strong I can be, how weak I can be, and if I am willing to accept the fact that it is just around the corner.

I just got done having a VERY VERY long, much needed, and way overdue "Define the Friendship" talks with my best friend George. He described me as having a scribbly way of thinking, as he is that of the straight line. I laughed and pictured a little kid scribbling away at a little piece of paper and thinking it is art. It's true, I can see myself like that. But in the same since, I am happy that is me. lol I am better and embracing the chance to change. Well maybe not better but it excites me more.

With change I know I'll probably have to think more, annnnd I'll probably have to be more cautious, but you know what? This is an adventure! We all have adventures ahead of us. No you might not actually be leaving, BUT your adventure is in the midst of the changes that are instore. Don't lose hope. Everything will be exactly the same as you left it, the only difference will be you. You will be the one who has changed. whether for the good or bad.

All I say is to Embrace it.

:)


0 comments:

Post a Comment