Happy Father's Day!



SO today is Father's day as everyone knows. And what you are looking at is my OFFICIAL father's day card to my daddy! lol

HEY don't judge! I think it's a masterpiece, very me, and my dad loved it! In many ways I feel that I owe it to my dad to show him so much appreciation for all he does. He does so much for me, and no matter what he loves me. No matter how dumb, retarded, and disappointing I think I am, I am not in his eyes. And for that I love him. Yes I admit it... I am a daddy's girl. Im not Denying it one bit :)

I also think today is a good day to honor our ultimate Papa. He loves us more than our fathers here on earth. He never leaves us. He loves us unconditionally. He guides us. Protects us. Teaches us. He is everything we strive for, and more. Though most of us believe that, I think we take him for granted andddd i think we look past the many blessings he places in our lives. All in all, Happy Father's Day Papa! thanks for creating my daddy here on earth, Myself, and the beauty all around me. I am your daddy's girl :)


ALSO I've decided to take what my other best friend Angélique told me the other day. She decided that after talking to 3 people she highly respected, that she was going to live like she will never get married. You know what I think i should do that too. I'm not gonna lie, I want to get married at some point. But if I think i'll never get married, I won't have any distractions. I won't constantly think about how I can attract someone to me. I wont have any alternative motives behind relationships with the opposite sex. I will be one with myself and my Papa. And you know what? For once I am happy.

Today I decided not to have toxins in my life that take away from the growth I am trying my hardest to keep strong. I'm tired of living a stagnate life. I want a steadfast endurance.

All in all my day has been eventful how about yours?

OH and HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!


0 comments:

Post a Comment