Phone Phobia? Or Maybe Just Fear...



Today has been eventful working at my Pops office, subbing in for the Receptionist. Let me tell ya, receptionist have a TOUGH job! Especially if you try to aviod using the phone at all cost. Being terrified of a phone does not help in line with being a receptionist. But you know what? I overcame my fear, and did a pretty good job! Still I hate the phone, but at least I have overcame something! WOOT! Now to do a good job as a Maid of Honor. ugh lol, we will have to see about that one.


For any of you that answer the phones for a living, I applaud you for a job well done! *applauds*. If you don't know what an * means, it puts your words into actions like *hugs*. SEE I hugged you via internet. Lame I know BUT at least you recieved a hug today AND it made you smile so HA! Well I am off to work again thought I'd take a little break. AHHH!!! the phone is ringing.... again. OK bye bye :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment