Ode To Randomness

OK time for randomness from callie today. SO first of all do you ever get songs stuck in your head and you're are like "WHY WON'T YOU LEAVE MY HEAD?!" Well That happens to me alot. It's like my mind is a radio station that is constantly going. At one moment it could be a dance song, another moment it could be screamo, another it could be indie, another moment it could be a worship song, and so on and so on. There has been two songs that have for some reason made it into my mind. One was because I just got hooked to the song ( which is BELOW vVv) another randomly came to mind, and it is SO ANNOYING lol. I'll let you enjoy and suffer with me.

The Ready Set- Love Like Woe









New Kids On The Block- You've Got It ( The Right Stuff)








Now Im telling you. For the New Kids on the block song, the only part that was stuck in my head, was the beginning. WHY? because that is all i know. And that is all I want to know of that song

As for The Ready Set? I think the music video is funny. Zombies, awesome dance party, why not love the music video (unfortunately you have to go find it yourself on youtube).

Another thing that just made me smile last night. I realized who one of my FAVORITE artist is. Kurt Halsey. I love his stuff. And if you don't know who he is I recommend you google him. His stuff is cute and unique, and funny at times. I love it! here is a sample of his work








Just a few that I picked out last night :) WELL here was a little randomness for the day! ENJOY!
Back to work I go.

0 comments:

Post a Comment