Donations.


OK! So something crazy happened. We all know that I am going to Greece right? Have the money raised, the ticket taken care of, and so on just all I have set left is packing. Today something crazy happened. I was looking at my balance on my Ohana (which is where I can check my account, to see if anyone donated any money)... thinking no one had donated anything I just thought I would check... and you know what?

Someone did! Someone I don't even know :O.... I went to ask my dad if he knew him, and he said he didn't. All in all I think is neat someone would do that.

And it got me thinking... if I am suppose to be in Greece longer, what if this is the beginning of that balance.

Now I am not asking any of you to donate, if you do that's awesome. But seriously that is so cool! Thanks Philip Hittepole for your donation! even though I don't know you!

Donating is an awesome thing. But you don't want to donate in a wrong mindset, you donate if you are feeling led to do it. It's so awesome to see how your little gift can go along way. And in a way you see your money go to good use, and you in tale are serving as well. Though this will be my first time to do a longer than a week mission trip, I'm excited that not only has Papa provided thus far, but he is continuing to provide for me. So next time you feel led to donate do it. Even if its your prayers, or just $10 dollars. That $10 is very appreciated, and put into doing good.

Anyways Thought I would let you know a little bit of what happened within my day :)

have a blessed evening all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment