Travis and Katie Janousek!


I loveee the sound of that! Yesterday August 6th, 2010 at 6:00 P.M. I was able to witness one of the most simple, yet stunning weddings I've ever been apart of. Katie was absolutely gorgeous, elegant, and breath taking. Travis was extremely handsome. Lets just say they are a good looking couple! AND of course the bridal party were just as stunning (cough cough especially the bridesmaids... we looked hot lol) But seriously! the wedding was beautiful! Derek did great, the music was great, ALL THE BRIDESMAIDS WALKED at perfect time! ( yes!!), and it was just fun!

Then the real party happened! We went to the Luge for Katie and Travis's reception! It definitely was ballin let me tell ya. The music was great (coughcough because someone has GREAT taste ;) ) the decorations looked gorgeous and simple, food was great, cakes looked and tasted amazing, and to top it all off we showed them off with sparklers! YES sparklers! so cool :). Now the happy couple is on their way to Cancun, Mexico for their honeymoon! Yay I am so happy so happy for them! Great wedding guys, definitely one I'll always cherish and remember!

As soon as I see the pics from the wedding I will let all of you guys check them out :). Also it's not EVERYday that I dress up wear makeup and jewelry :) i felt like such a girl haha its only because i love you katie! Well I must get back to work (yes I am helping out my dad by answering phones til about 4 woot!) why? because he is off to canada to play golf. why else go to canada lol anyways Tahtahfornow!

have a great day everyone :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment