Exhausted...


Just like this little girl above ^ I am exhausted. After a week of driving, today has been somewhat crazy. I guess being the maid of honor is a lot more difficult than I thought it would be. Today I have had a skype date with my old roomie and bestie Angelique, wrote thank you notes, tried to settle everything out with the dates for greece and such, soon will talk to jordan my other roomie that is AWESOME!, then I will have a skype date with Natalie, and thennnn i will juggle around the responisbilites of being the MOH. ugh I am tired lol. I also have to pack not only for Greece but for sunday thru wednesday for Camp Chaparral for 4 little 3rd grade girls.

OMGOSH i will explode by the time I go to Greece.

Here is my schedule for next week:
Sunday-Wednesday Camp.
Bacherlorette Party Friday.
Saturday tanning.

The next friday is the wedding. And then I have to pack and get EVERYTHING taken care of for Greece. I leave in about a month, and I am already exhausted! I have so much to do ughhh Please Papa keep me sane, keep me strong, and keep me focused.

well there is where my life is at in a nut shell how's yours? lol

Well i'm off tahtahfornow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment