Sweet Home Alabama


Well HELLO AGAIN Alabama! I must say I've kinda missed you.

Well its nice to see you again. Though you were rainy yesterday, and I was EXTREMELY exhausted, I have enjoyed my time here. I got to sleep in today and it was MARVELOUS. I was sooooooo tired after getting up at 3 AM driving to Dallas, to take Dallas and my Pops to the airport as they went on their way to Jamaica to do mission work. After that was a 11 hour drive that me and mom dreaded. She was somewhat humorous grring at the rain and dumb drivers. I really enjoyed picking on her >:] lol WELL this week will consist of LOTS of driving , fun right? But Also seeing some awesome people along the way! I am glad to be back, and wish it could be longer. Unfortunately its not :/ But lets make the best of it ok ? I must be off to adventures TAHTAHFORNOW

until next time...

0 comments:

Post a Comment