All Smiles



Ok I am all smiles, why you might ask?

Wellllll....

I'M OFFICIALLY GOING TO GREECE!!


Yes that's right! I finished paying all my funds today, with my $370 pay check! WOOT! Also I am the maid of honor ( if you didn't read the blog below -----v) which is pretty exciting. I got new clothes today for the mission trip which is also exciting. I am going to get to go to mobile/ all of alabama as of this next week. Shower's galore. relaxing, getting to read. Pretty much I am all smiles. You know what?

Smiling is healthy, its nice, its good, and it makes everything seem ok. All in all Papa is doing some awesome things! WOOT! I just thought I would share with everyone about my smilies these days :) My favorite smiley might possibly be n_n ( i call him charlie :)) ANYWAYS i am off to bed GOODNIGHT ALL! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment