A Few Things On My Mind...


Since the beginning of the year I have been working out pretty much everyday. Which is a RARE occasion, mainly because I hate to sweat. But as I have done it the past few weeks I have realized I actually enjoy working out! :O shocked? I know. But I came to the realization that it helps me stay driven, and discipline. And then after thinking about it I went into a deeper state of mind of thinking, and determined that if I can be disciplined in that area of my life, why can't I be disciplined in others. It has motivated me to be disciplined in many areas of my life which makes me super happy.

I also thought about how weird it is growing up. Everyone says milk college for all its worth, because once you are out you are a grown up. Though it was scary at first I realized that unlike being scary, its more of a weird concept for me. I mean I never would have thought that I would be getting married now, done a mission trip, graduated college, and trying to find a job while budgeting. Its weird, and I don't know how I like it. Next thing I know I will be stuck in a job, having kids, and then getting OLD. Gross that is freaky for me. But yet its kinda exciting I guess. I mean as long as I have a job i LOVE, and my kids are awesome and cute, and as long as I don't get old in spirit and still want to go adventures then i will be fine. But I SWEAR if my life gets boring someone is going to pay. lol

And finally I hate, I mean I HATE people that call your cell phones and SCAM YOU. I hope you get seriously injured. ok ok maybe not that bad, but I still don't like you. So here is what happened. I recently got a present for Matt(I can't tell you what it is because he might read this), and for some reason this products service online gave all my information to one of their clients. After being called the past 3 or four days by a number i didn't know from florida and called at extremely lame times during the day I finally decided to call them back. THAT was dumb. Anyways me being nieve they told me my purchase, my name, the last 4 digits of my debit card, and they said they were calling to confirm my information and purchase. So they put me on hold until another person came on and persisted in asking me to repeat my card number to make sure that it was correct, give my birthdate, and say ok even though the other things they were going to send me i said i didn't want they made me feel pressured and i said ok. Not having a good feeling about it I told my dad, and my mom and then looked up the number. Found out that it was a scam, and i didn't know what to do. So inevitably I had to cancel my card, and now will have to file a report. AND if i get something in the mail I have to call and cancel whatever crap they sent me. UGHHH i hate you scammers yes I hate you! I know hate is a very VERY strong word but that is how i feel. ughhh super gay.

On a brighter note I am going to be stuffing envelopes for a realtor that DOES NOT work with my dad. MWUAHAHAH i shall be a spy, not really lol but at least it is a job, and she said i can work as much or as little as I want which is pretty cool. I guess my internship skills will come in handy. I will also be working with my dad as a possible receptionist for his office so that is also cool. I guess saving money is pretty neat. I know that this is the most i've had in my account in a LONG time. Lets hope it stays that way lol.

Well that is all that has been on my mind, sorry for the mindless rants haha
Hope you have a blessed day :)

I think i might paint soon hmmmm if only i was good at drawing :P

0 comments:

Post a Comment