Can I Just Vent For A Second?

....


First of all I am missing my mobilian friends, as well as, my friends from texas alot...


Secondly I have realized that its true people change once you leave college, and it is harder to stay in contact with people once you leave a place... what I don't get is if you have a face book or any social networking device why won't you use it to keep in touch with people you care about... or maybe thats the point... the reason why you dont keep in touch is because in all actuality you don't care. At all to be exact.

Since I have been married I have been able to think back the past year even the past couple months, and ask myself where did all my friends run off too? It's not I who has jumped off the face of the earth its them. and though I have tried to connect it doesn't matter.

Maybe I am selfish... or maybe I am hurt and disappointed. When i see weddings and pictures of weddings that I wish I could be at I look and see friends that I invited thinking they would be there, and nothing... not even a sorry I couldn't have been there or even a congrats.

I took money and time and effort to invite you ... have some decency seriously... how hard is it to say I WON'T be there so I can i wouldn't have had hopes of seeing you guys. For those who came I appreciated it more than you will ever know... it means the world to me that you came. For those who told me before and after that you couldn't go thank you I appreciate the fact that you told me. It means the world to me that you would show that you care. But for those who didn't respond and gave me your addresses ... I know where you stand. so thanks.


sorry enough of that, just was hurt thats all :/ hope yall have a good night

0 comments:

Post a Comment