As of RIGHT now


People have been asking me what married life is like lately OH BTW i am married for anyone that was wondering if that would ever happen or not... WELL it did :) and lets just say its been an adventure since then. Since I said "I do" this is what Ive done.

I have been CLEAN yep thats right I have been clean crazy huh? I guess I have a new appreciation to a clean humble abode. It gives a sense of self respect having a clean home.

I have been cooking more. YES and it has turned out to be really yummy. I have enjoyed cooking... kinda gives me a sense of relaxation.... though I am not confident yet but I have enjoyed it ... matt likes it too

I have taken care of financial things... and I have been a Hoss at it :) no one wants to mess with me

I have shot a gun! which was soooo much fun! and scary! I like the cowboy rifle ... I think i may get one sometime soon :)

I have made this apartment a home... now now I need more things but i love my apartment... its very quaint and cozy.

I have found a nice church to go to.. I like mars hill alot Mark driscoll is the pastor and he is very good at what he does.

I have made plans to mark things off my bucketlist!! Hot air balloon... skydiving... yep thats what I am going too and I CANT WAIT.

All in all married life has been fun... and sometimes lonely mainly cause matt goes to work all day and I am at home most of the time... Yeah yeah you will probably tell me to get a job... OK LET ME GET RIGHT ON THAT :P I have been looking for a job... now I may not have been trying EXTREMELY hard but I have put effort towards it. I know I can't be picky but I still want to enjoy what i do.

If I could work anywhere I would work at a record label. I wouldnt mind starting at the bottom... stuffing envelopes or something... just to be in a place that focuses on what I love the most would be such a neat experience. But what do I have to offer? I don't know .

I have realized I need to get better at selling myself... sheesh i have been in such a funk that I have lost a bit of self confidence... no one likes a blah person .... people want to see life, enthusiasm, creativeness, and a new way of thinking. this funk i have been in needs to seriously go away... its like my scribbles have turned into straight lines and are about to burst at the seams.... WELL that is all i can think about right now....

I have also realized I NEED PEOPLE... this apartment stuff is getting old.... you can only get so excited cleaning and cooking for so long until it gets old..... unfortunately I know maybe 3 people here.... one has a baby, the other one has a new baby and a 2 year old girl and one lives about 45 mins away... ughhhhh so far.... I MISS THE COLLEGE ASPECT OF PEOPLE. its dull and kinda zaps me of energy.... but that will all change soon enough :) hopefully :( anyways that is all for today you guys have a good one :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment