Change

Change is coming very very soon.

I leave Greece in about 1 week from today, and then crazy planning will come with that. CRAZY PLANNING.

Change....

Why are we afraid of that word? I mean I know I am at times, but it also can mean a new adventure, a new way of thinking, a new perspective in life.

Change.

I think Change is a good thing.

What do you think?

I mean sometimes it is hard, because in the midst of Change we have to say goodbye, we have to hurt people, and usually it is a cause of something happening.

Change could also be neither. It could mean a transition in someones life, and it has to happen.

You can't try to hold back from Change. Why? Because Change is happening all the time, all around us. In physical things and emotional things, and sometimes even mental things and spiritual things.

Will you embrace Change when it arrives in your world, or will you try to hide? Ultimately it is up to you.

But lets just say Change is coming whether you like it or not

0 comments:

Post a Comment