Ughhhh

Ughhhhhhhhh


I am beginning to get SICK ugh. SLOWLY i am beginning to get sick which is even worse. Like I understand hey of course I am going to be sick, but sickness why do you have to be so lame and come SO SO SO SLOW.... very lame.


ANYWAYS things are looking up it seems like. Things are falling into place, work is going great, I've gotten to see a TON of things, and basically I am just following what I believe God is showing me, and telling me where to go.

I feel like things aren't sinking in. Like I have only about 2 months left, in a country I may never see again, people I may never see again, and then it's back into the real world. Back into a routine. routine is a bittersweet word. Yes I like having a routine but at the same time I hate having one. Have I changed since I've been here?


I don't know, I am still trying to figure that out. If I have, I don't know what it is, and i don't know how to know. I guess it will just be in the reaction of others. I have been so thankful for the friends and family that has supported this journey, and has helped me tremendously. So thank you everyone :)

Well I am going to lie down before I go to team fellowship... ughhhhhhhh stupid sickness >:/ lol

0 comments:

Post a Comment